Best Cheapest Film making Camera.
1. Sony A6300 mirrorless camera
This tiny camera packs quite a punch. Featuring an E-mount, the Sony A6300 mirror less camera works wonders in low-light situations — and with a solid battery life, this camera is worth every penny.
- 4D Focus: Track fast-moving subjects quickly and precisely
- The world’s fastest (0.05 s) AF with the world’s most (425) phase-detection AF points
- Newly developed 24.2 MP Exmor CMOS image sensor
- BIONZ X image processing engine
- Wide sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 51200
- 4K movie recording with full pixel readout or no pixel binning
Video source DSLR Video Shooter
2. Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera
Without wrecking your budget, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera packages movie-quality video in a practical size — and at a practical cost.
- Super 16mm sized image sensor
- Records full HD 1920×1080 cinemaDNG RAW
- Active micro four thirds lens mount
- 3.5 LCD allows you to monitor while shooting and review recorded files on the SD card
- Uses SDXC and SDHC memory cards
Video Source DSLR Video Shooter
3. Canon EOS T6i
A solid step up from cheaper prosumer cameras, the Canon T6i is an excellent introduction to the world of DSLRs. The T6i features an EF lens mount, which is perfect for a variety of lenses.
- 24.2 megapixel
- CMOS image sensor
- DIGIC 6 image processor
- TFT colour liquid-crystal monitor
- 7 levels of manual brightness adjustment
- ISO sensitivity: Auto ISO 100 – ISO 6400
- 19 cross-type AF points for focusing, f/2.8 at centre (except with the EF28-80mm f/2.8-4L USM and EF50mm f/2.5 compact macro)
Video Source CanonUSA
4. Canon EOS 70D
Old faithful is here to save the day yet again. For both photography and video, the 70D remains one of the most reliable DSLRs Canon has ever released. The successor to the 60D, this durable camera will outlive its competition.
- 20.2 megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor
- 14-bit A/D conversion
- Pixel-based AF
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for shooting from bright to dim light and high performance
- DIGIC 5+ image processor for exceptional image quality and processing speed
- 19 point all cross-type AF system
Video Source Dan Watson